1. The Mercer Satchel by COACH (in coral-red). I love this bag for fall, and red is the color that screams autumn this year. This super-light satchel adds just the right amount of color to your fall wardrobe, as everything gets darker after summer.
2. The KODAKEKTRA Smartphone is my new obsession this season. Being an editor, it’s very important to be able to have a great camera-phone. It’s all about capturing the moment when you’re on the go or behind-the-scenes.
3. PRADA Business Card Holder - I always keep this little stylish accessory in my bag to store my business cards safely.
4. You can’t go wrong with FRANCK MULLER’s Heart Watch. It’s just so feminine and goes with everything I wear, day or night.
5. I am in love with CHANEL Nail Polish, especially the Blue Pastel and Particuliere colors.
6. My favorite new thing is VITA LIBERATA - specifically the Trystal Pressed, Self-Tanning, Bronzing Minerals. It’s the perfect skin care necessity for when I am on the go and would still like to look and feel sun-kissed in the middle of the Fall. Because who doesn’t want to prolong the glow of summer rays?
7. The best of the best, and a year-round must, a light and natural Foundation by CLE DE PEAU, with SPF 24. It makes me feel like I am wearing nothing at all on my skin, protects my face from the sun, and looks and feels amazing to boot.
8. My favorite pair of sunglasses are Rimless Aviators (men’s, by the way) by PRADA. They are weightless and very comfortable, perfect for any season.
9. CLINIQUE Lip Pencil (in Raisin color) adds a perfect smudge for day or night.
10. BUMBLE and BUMBLE Travel-Size Thickening Spray is a must in my bag, just in case my hair starts acting up, or when driving with the top down on a warm day. It adds just the right amount of hold and keeps hair in place while looking natural and undone.
11. Infusion d’iris by PRADA is a fresh and uncomplicated fragrance, with just enough of a scent to get me through the day smelling unique and invigorated.
12. OLEHENRIKSEN Uplifting Transformation Eye Crème is the ideal under-eye savior for my everyday craziness. I always dab some under my eyes to keep them looking renewed and beautiful.
13. And last but not least, I am obsessed with GEMSTONES. They are healing, powerful, and I carry these 3 with me at all times. I highly recommend these life-savers:
Rose quartz - a stone of the heart, a crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft, feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a loving energy throughout the entire aura.
Citrine - a crystal called the “success stone.” It promotes and manifests success and abundance in all areas of your life, in many ways.
Black Tourmaline - a powerful stone for protection against negative energy of all kinds, as well as a strong spiritual grounding-stone.
Photo by Katerina Grigorieva
To subscribe or purchase the magazine http://inlovemag.com/subscribe/